Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

General Announcements

Does your life lack culture, humor, and entertainment? Are you on a tight budget? Then come see the winter production of “The Man Who Came to Dinner” Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, at 7pm. Tickets are sold at lunch for only 5 dollars.

PLAN test results are in! If you took the PLAN, you can pick up your test results in the Guidance Office.

A reminder to freshmen STUCO officers: we have a meeting Wednesday, Jan. 30th after school in room C-12.

Attention all FCCLA members:
Please plan to attend a very important meeting on Wednesday January 30th after school in room E2. We will be discussing our upcoming conferences (both district and state) as well as spring community service projects. You must attend this meeting if you are planning to attend and compete at the state conference in April. Snacks will be provided so see you there FCCLA!

Person 1: I think I feel like singing! “La la la la la la la la!!”
Person 2: That reminds me! Did you know Mrs. Moritz, Mrs. Ackerman, and Mrs. Comp are singing together at Arapahoe’s Teacher Talent Show?
Person 1: No way! I’m cancelling my very important plans on Thursday, February 7th at 7pm. I’m totally going to come! I’ll buy my ticket during lunch for $5.
Person 2: Hopefully my whole family can come that night so I think I’ll buy my tickets at the auditorium door.
Person 1: Yeah, it’s going to be really entertaining; the auditorium is usually pretty jam packed! See you there!

Athletics

Come support your boys basketball team when they play the number one ranked Thunder Ridge at Thunder Ridge tonight at 7 p.m. We need and appreciate our fans support.

Registration, parent meeting, and equipment orders for the 2008 Warrior Swimming and Diving team will be held tonight at 7:00 p.m. in the forum. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there! Suit and equipment sizing will be available. Orders will be placed this evening. Late orders can not be guaranteed to arrive by our first meet. Boys please come and bring your parents. Thank you.

Student Initiated Groups-
Disclaimer of School Endorsement-

Attention skiers and riders! There is a meeting Wednesday, January 30 in room E9 after school at 2:30. We will be discussing our upcoming trip.

The Remember Club asks you to buckle up and take care of one another.