Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011

General Announcements:

Students – I have always spoken with you openly so I want to share some important news with you. Yesterday, after school we held a full faculty/staff meeting at which time I announced my retirement from Arapahoe High School, effective the end of this school year. I will help with the transition to find a replacement for me next semester. I will continue to be your Principal throughout the rest of the school year but when the class of 2012 graduates I will leave too.
As you know, each of you is very important to me. I am so very proud of all our Warriors. Retiring is a difficult decision but we will have time to say goodbye later second semester. I knew you would want to hear this information personally from me.
Have a strong ending to this semester as you prepare for final exams and enjoy your holiday. Thank you. Have a terrific day.


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way….Time to Shop for Toys for Tots…to make a Happy Holiday! The day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year. Watch for those super sales and think about shopping for a boy or girl at Alice Terry Elementary or the Denver Indian Center. Our goal is 1000 NEW toys. Bring your toys to the Attendance Office after the Thanksgiving break. Let’s make it a great holiday for the kids!


Athletics:

For further details on any announcements see the Arapahoe web site.
Warriors always take care of one another.